Visitors to Varadero are sure to enjoy the beaches and bars. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks. In Varadero, there are 68 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Varadero
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ambrosio Park, Josone Park, and Las 8000 Taquillas Park and Shopping Mall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cayo Piedras del Norte and Delfinario.
In Varadero, you'll find 68 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Royalton Hicacos - Adults Only - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 5 restaurants, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Blau Varadero - All Inclusive - Adults Only - Our customers like the helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with a private balcony.
- Be Live Experience Las Morlas - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Varadero
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Varadero each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F