Search Perth Accommodations AU$99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Perth
Arty, eclectic Fremantle is known for its superb café culture, microbreweries and laid-back beach lifestyle.
Sun, surf and sunsets – you’ve made it to Scarborough. This waterfront playground is one of Perth’s most popular beachside ’burbs.
Water is the star attraction at this harbor-side suburb, where seafood restaurants, fun-filled water parks and maritime museums are within easy walking distance.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Perth, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Top sights in the city include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Perth Mint.
- There are 443 hotels and other accommodations in Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 10.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Perth
Cultural venues in the city include Perth Mint, SCITECH Discovery Centre, and Revolutions. Families come for attractions such as Perth Zoo, Bayswater Waves, and SuperCars Perth. The city is notable for landmarks like Kings Park War Memorial, BankWest Tower, and Central Park Tower.
In Perth, you'll be able to select from 443 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Como Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Travillas - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this property. Amenities in this 4-star guesthouse include a kitchenette, free WiFi, and a dining area.
- Durack House - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Other favorite sights in Perth include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Hyde Park.
Getting Around Perth
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Perth is a breeze. Make your way to Maylands Station for metro transit. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Perth Esplanade Station, Perth Underground Station, or Perth Station.
Dressing for Perth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 29.92 inches of rain falls on Perth each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Perth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Perth, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Perth?
What's the best hotel for families in Perth?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Perth?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Perth?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Perth?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Perth?
What's the best boutique hotel in Perth?
What's the best golf hotel in Perth?
Recent Reviews in Perth
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Perth airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Perth?
- Where to stay near top Perth attractions?
- More accommodation types in Perth
- What kind of hotels are in Perth?
- Which hotel chains are in Perth?
- What are the most popular hotels in Perth?
- Are there hotels near Perth?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends