- Hay Street Mall
- 3 min walk
- Barrack Street Jetty Ferry Terminal
- 5 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay
- 8 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Perth, The Ritz-Carlton, Perth is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.
- Hay Street Mall - 3 min walk
- Barrack Street Jetty Ferry Terminal - 5 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 8 min walk
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (PCEC) - 13 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 14 min walk
- Perth Esplanade Station - 6 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 20 min drive
About this property
The Ritz-Carlton, Perth
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 500 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 49 for adults and AUD 49 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Just amazing. The only thing is that the pool is in the shade until the early afternoon but overall, it’s a spectacular location and all the surroundings.