The only thing I liked about the property was the fact I was within walking distance to my venue.
It was actually one of the worst places I’ve ever stayed in, especially for a premium price.
I chose the room as it had been recently renovated but the only update was the bathroom. The curtains are badly stained and not fixed properly so don’t close.
The keypad entries were not explained, I had to call the manager to get in!
Once we got in to the facility the ceiling had just been painted with strong very toxic oil based paint and we had to endure the fumes for the entire stay.
Heavy old windows don’t slide easily, as I discovered whilst trying to aerate the room.
We were given no warning or compensation for this highly unpleasant experience.
Fridge was turned off and an old jug of water was left in there.
The room lay out is impractical, consequently the bedside drawers couldn’t be opened, had to move the dining table to use the wardrobe, curtains wouldn’t close, windows are dangerous to open and close.
Definitely not worth $145 a night at any time of the year!