Overview of Novotel Perth Murray Street
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Perth, Novotel Perth Murray Street is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kings Park and Botanic Garden and Elizabeth Quay, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.
- RAC Arena - 6 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 10 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 16 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall - 17 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 4 min drive
- Perth Underground Station - 6 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 22 min drive
- Miss Mi — 1 min walk
About this property
Novotel Perth Murray Street
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff very friendly and always willing to help in any way anf the food was great.