Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find an affordable place to stay in Tasartico, one of the 6 hostels here could be a great choice. No two hostels look exactly the same, but these dormitory-style accommodation options all offer the following:
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
- Low prices
- A social setting
Hostels are a great way to stay in Tasartico for good value, so you can save your budget for fun things to do. The beaches create an appealing natural setting, and you can enjoy attractions like the marina.
Hostels in Tasartico
Ready to book a hostel in town? These options have the best reviews from our travellers and could be a good place to start:
Hostal Casa De Huéspedes San Fernando - Adults Only - Guests can enjoy free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Rooms come with towels, showers and linens.
Del Pino Hostel - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking and a rooftop terrace. You'll find showers and coffee/tea makers in all rooms.
Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly - Property features include free WiFi, a rooftop terrace and a shared/communal kitchen. Rooms come with showers, hairdryers and desks.
Hostel Rural Juncalillo - You can take advantage of free breakfast and free WiFi, as well as free parking. Rooms come with towels, showers and free toiletries.
Camino Art Hostel - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking and a shared/communal kitchen. Rooms come with showers and hairdryers.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Tasartico?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 22° C and night-time temperatures average 14° C
- April-June: 26° C is the daytime average and 16° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 27° C and night-time averages are around 20° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 26° C during the day and 15° C at night
- Rainfall averages 115 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Tasartico?
Depending on your interests, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Palmitos Park
- Cactualdea Park
- Cueva de Las Ninas Lake
- Veneguera Beach
- Plaza Las Gananias
- Mogan Port
Overall, Tasartico is known for its:
How to Get to Tasartico and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), located 25 mi (40.3 km) away from the city centre.