Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Legian, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, relaxing spas, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Legian Beach.
- There are 260 hotels and other accommodations in Legian
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 4.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Legian
The beaches, sunsets, and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty, and Legian Beach, Double Six Beach, and Seminyak Beach are worth a visit. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Mertanadi Art Market, Legian Road, and Sunset Star. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Honorary Consulate of Brazil and 3D Trick Art Museum DMZ.
In Legian, you'll find 260 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Bandha Hotel & Suites - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Padma can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this resort. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Padma can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Padma Resort Legian - This 5-star hotel in Padma features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Top places to see in the area include Kuta Beach, located 1 mi (1.7 from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 8.1 mi (13 away.
Dressing for Legian
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Legian gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F