Top hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed on 27 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 28 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Mar. 2020
Top activities in Seminyak
Best of Ubud: Monkey Forest, Temple, Waterfall and more
Bali ATV - Quad Bike Adventure
Best of Bali Tour: Temple, Waterfall, Ubud Rice Terraces
Seminyak Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Seminyak holiday to add a little spring in your step. The soothing sounds of rolling waves and the smell of fresh ocean air will rejuvenate your mind and body. To be near the city centre on your trip to Seminyak, base yourself around Double Six Beach (only 1 mile (2 km) away). If you're planning to stay for a while, browse our Seminyak holiday deals. Not only can you save money, you'll also have other stunning beaches near you to explore, like Batu Belig Beach and Petitenget Beach. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Seminyak
- If you're looking for the convenience of being within walking distance of the water's edge, take a look at our Seminyak beach hotels. The sound of sea birds and ocean waves are just a few clicks away.
- Villas are another popular option for a break in Seminyak. Villa Suar 2 and Villa Koyama have everything you need to make your beach holiday enjoyable.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Seminyak holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Seminyak holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Seminyak?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Seminyak?
- Private Tour : The Gates of Heaven Lempuyang
- Bali Snorkeling Blue Lagoon Full Day Trip
- Bali Bird Park Entrance Ticket
- Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon
- Ubud Signature Half-Day Tour
- Full-Day Bali Instagram Private Tour