Visiting Nusa Dua
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Nusa Dua, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, relaxing spas, and fun sporting events. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its temples. Around the area, top sights include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Nusa Dua Beach.
- There are 142 hotels and other accommodations in Nusa Dua
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nusa Dua
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Nusa Dua Beach, Tanjung Benoa Beach, and Tanjung Benoa. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports and Turtle Island.
In Nusa Dua, there are 142 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Awarta Nusa Dua Luxury Villas & Spa - This 5-star resort in BTDC features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- The Royal Santrian - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Kuta Selatan features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Mulia Villas - This 5-star resort in Kuta Selatan features 6 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 6 restaurants. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Kuta Beach, located 5.1 mi (8.2 from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 13.8 mi (22.2 away.
Dressing for Nusa Dua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Nusa Dua each year
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F