Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kuta, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its temples and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Kuta Beach and Tuban Beach.
- There are 475 hotels and other accommodations in Kuta
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 2.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuta
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks such as Vihara Dharmayana Kuta. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Kuta Beach, Tuban Beach, and Segara Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Kuta Night Market, Joger Souvenir & Apparel, and Mall Bali Galeria.
In Kuta, there are 475 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Stones - Legian, Bali - Marriott Autograph Collection Hotel - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Downtown Kuta can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable rooms.
- Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Kartika Plaza features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- The Anvaya Beach Resort Bali - This 5-star hotel in Kartika Plaza features 5 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Tanah Lot, located 9.3 mi (15 from the city center, and Legian Beach, which is 1.5 mi (2.4 away.
Dressing for Kuta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Kuta each year
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F