Holidays in Legian
Legian Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Legian hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Legian trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Legian Flight & Hotel Packages
Top hotels in Legian
Reviewed on 6 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 31 Mar. 2020
Top activities in Legian
Legian Beach Holiday
Take a peaceful walk directly from your hotel to the beach on your Legian holiday. If ocean panoramas and fresh sea air sound like heaven, a trip to Legian will not disappoint. It's a good idea to stay close to Legian Beach. Just 0.64 kilometres from the city centre, you can book a hotel near this beautiful strip of coastline as part of our Legian packages.
Things You Should Know About Legian
- If you want to stay right near the shoreline, check out what's available at these Legian beach hotels. There's sure to be a place to suit your travelling style.
- Villas, such as Alaya Dedaun Kuta and Villa Amira (Vilorium) #258999 - 5 Br Villa, are also popular types of properties here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Legian. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Want to know what Legian has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. As soon as you arrive, strike up a conversation with one or two of the 10 000 people who live here. Check out our handy Legian things to do page, too.
- Save big on wonderful experiences with our Legian holiday deals. Visit Legian Beach, as well as other big sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.