Search Seminyak Resorts and Hotels AU$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Seminyak, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas, beaches, and abundant cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its temples, restaurants, and bars. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Seminyak Square.
- There are 831 hotels and other accommodations in Seminyak
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 6.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seminyak
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks such as Petitenget Temple. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Gado Gado Beach, Seminyak Beach, and Petitenget Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Seminyak Square, Eat Street, and Sunset Point Shopping Centre.
In Seminyak, there are 831 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- My Villas in Bali - This 4.5-star villa in Dyanapura features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Kamil Villas - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this villa. This 3.5-star villa in Drupadi features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- The One Boutique Villa - This 4-star villa in Kuta Utara features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free valet parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Top places to see around the area include Kuta Beach, located 2.4 mi (3.9 from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 6.8 mi (10.9 away.
Dressing for Seminyak
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Seminyak each year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Seminyak?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Seminyak, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Seminyak?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Seminyak?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Seminyak?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Seminyak?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Seminyak?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Seminyak?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Seminyak?
Recent Reviews in Seminyak
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Seminyak airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Seminyak?
- Where to stay near top Seminyak attractions?
- More accommodation types in Seminyak
- What kind of hotels are in Seminyak?
- Which hotel chains are in Seminyak?
- What are the most popular hotels in Seminyak?
- Are there hotels near Seminyak?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends