- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Batu Bolong Beach
- 1 min walk
- Echo Beach
- 17 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.)
- 22 min drive
- Seminyak Square
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Canggu, Aston Canggu Beach Resort - Bali is near the beach. Puputan Badung Square and Tanah Lot are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Seminyak Square and Eat Street. Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park are also worth visiting.
- Batu Bolong Beach - 1 min walk
- Echo Beach - 17 min drive
- Seminyak Square - 31 min drive
- Eat Street - 32 min drive
- Seminyak Beach - 34 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cubana – Restaurant with a bar offering Cuban cuisine.
- Upzcale Sky Dining – Poolside restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Aston Canggu Beach Resort - Bali
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for IDR 350000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 110000 for adults and IDR 55000 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 350000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Really good hotel, only problem is the hostel across the road plays really loud music untill after 3 am but everything elae amazing