Overview of Griya Santrian
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Garden Area
About this area
Located in Denpasar, Griya Santrian is in the city centre and on the beach. Puputan Badung Square and Bali Bombing Memorial are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Beachwalk Shopping Center and Eat Street. Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park are not to be missed. With scuba diving, snorkelling and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Sanur Beach - 14 min walk
- Bali Bird Park - 28 min drive
- Beachwalk Shopping Center - 36 min drive
- Kuta Square - 36 min drive
- Tanjung Benoa - 43 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Wantilan Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Griya Beach Corner — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 186000 for adults and IDR 75000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 350000 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice but room for improvement
Our second time at the hotel and it was as remembered... a beautiful place, well maintained and really nice pools, all on a very clean beach. The location is really perfect for getting around and walking. A few things keep it from a top rating include marginal breakfast buffet (which was expensive for Bali) and the hit and miss bar and food service at the pool (food that never comes and 30 minutes to get a bill) The other issue we encountered was unreliable WiFi and intermittent sewage smells in our bathrooms (we had two rooms).