Search Ubud, Bali Hotels from AU$69
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ubud, and visitors give high marks for the temples, beautiful forests, and relaxing spas. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its art. Around the area, top sights include Market, Tanah Lot, and Kuta Beach.
- There are 631 hotels and other accommodations in Ubud
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 28.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ubud
Well known for its art scene, the city's cultural venues include Rio Helmi Gallery, Puri Lukisan Museum, and Neka Gallery. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Puri Saren Agung, Pura Marajan Agung, and Pura Desa. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ubud Royal Palace and Ubud Traditional Art Market.
In Ubud, there are 631 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rumah Dadong - With a stay at this 3-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- The Kayon Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- The Udaya Resorts and Spa - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Taman can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Popular places to see around the area include Market, located 9.9 mi (15.9 from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 14.3 mi (23.1 away.
Dressing for Ubud
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ubud is 1.73 inches
- Usually April and November are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ubud?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ubud, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Ubud?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Ubud?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Ubud?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ubud?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Ubud?
What's the best luxury hotel in Ubud?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Ubud?
Recent Reviews in Ubud
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ubud airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Ubud?
- Where to stay near top Ubud attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ubud
- What kind of hotels are in Ubud?
- Which hotel chains are in Ubud?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ubud?
- Are there hotels near Ubud?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends