Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Tegallalang, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas and forests. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its temples. Around the area, top sights include Market, Ulun Danu Temple, and Sanur Beach.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Tegallalang
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 36.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tegallalang
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Bali Pulina, and Gaya Ceramic Arts Centre. In the area, you'll also find Market and Ulun Danu Temple.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tegallalang. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Inang Ubud Villa - This 3-star hotel in Taman features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- The Kampung Resort Ubud - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Bagus Jati Health & Well Being Retreat - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Sanur Beach, located 16.5 mi (26.5 from the heart of the city, and Mount Agung, which is 16.7 mi (26.9 away.
Dressing for Tegallalang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Tegallalang gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 68°F