- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Trans Resort Bali
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Club Room, Business Lounge Access
Suite, Business Lounge Access, Poolside
Luxury Villa, Private Pool
About this area
Located in Seminyak, The Trans Resort Bali is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Eat Street and Seminyak Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Bali Zoo and Splash Waterpark Bali.
- Eat Street - 4 min walk
- Seminyak Square - 14 min walk
- Seminyak Beach - 11 min drive
- Double Six Beach - 13 min drive
- Legian Beach - 26 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 22 min drive
- The Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
The Trans Resort Bali
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: IDR 350000 for adults and IDR 175000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 250000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 850000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities