Search Tuban, Bali Hotels from AU$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 21 Mar. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Jan. 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Tuban, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and spas. This city's scenic landscape also attracts tourists. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Tuban Beach.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Tuban
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 1.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuban
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Pantai Jerman and Jimbaran Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fish Market and Park 23.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Tuban. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- H Sovereign Bali - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Popular places to visit around the area include Kuta Beach, located 2 mi (3.3 from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 away.
Dressing for Tuban
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Tuban each year
- Usually November and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tuban?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tuban, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tuban?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Tuban?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Tuban?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Tuban?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Tuban?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Tuban?
Recent Reviews in Tuban
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tuban airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Tuban?
- Where to stay near top Tuban attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tuban
- What kind of hotels are in Tuban?
- Which hotel chains are in Tuban?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tuban?
- Are there hotels near Tuban?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends