Search Cheap Hotels in Honolulu AU$87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Mar. 2020
Travelers to Honolulu give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its Chinatown. Top sights in the city include Aloha Tower, Diamond Head, and Iolani Palace.
- There are 906 hotels and other accommodations in Honolulu
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 6.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 21.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Honolulu
Attractions like Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its Chinatown and landmarks like Aloha Tower, Iolani Palace, and Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Peace. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, and Foster Botanical Garden.
In Honolulu, you'll be able to select from 906 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Waikiki can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Jet Luxury @ The Trump Waikiki - This 5-star hotel in Waikiki features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Waikiki can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
Other top sights in Honolulu include Hawaii State Capitol and Ala Moana Center. Outside the city, popular places to visit include USS Arizona Memorial, located 6.4 mi (10.3 from the heart of the city, and USS Missouri Memorial, which is 7 mi (11.3 away.
Dressing for Honolulu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Honolulu gets about 16.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 66°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Honolulu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Honolulu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Honolulu?
What's the best hotel for families in Honolulu?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Honolulu?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Honolulu?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Honolulu?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Honolulu?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Honolulu?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Honolulu?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Honolulu?
Recent Reviews in Honolulu
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Honolulu airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Honolulu?
- Where to stay near top Honolulu attractions?
- More accommodation types in Honolulu
- What kind of hotels are in Honolulu?
- Which hotel chains are in Honolulu?
- What are the most popular hotels in Honolulu?
- Are there hotels near Honolulu?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends