- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Mountain View
Suite, Ocean View
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Diamond Head View)
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, City View
Suite, Multiple Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (with Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (with Shower)
About this area
Located near the beach, Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Royal Hawaiian Center and International Market Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Aloha Stadium or Stan Sheriff Center. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 3 min walk
- International Market Place - 5 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 6 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 7 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 15 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 13 min drive
- The Lanai — 1 min walk
- Jamba Juice - 1 min walk
- Crackin' Kitchen - 1 min walk
- Seaside Bar & Grill - 1 min walk
- Heavenly Island Lifestyle - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100, per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per night.
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 60.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 37.94 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-095888588801. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Ripped carpet in room. Stains on carpet. It’s a bit tired.