Overview of Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, Ocean View
Room, City View
Room, Ocean View (Diamond Head)
Premium Room, Balcony, Ocean View
Junior Suite, Ocean View
About this area
Located on the beach, Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Aloha Tower and Iolani Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Waikiki Beach - 4 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 6 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 7 min walk
- International Market Place - 8 min walk
- Waikiki Aquarium - 10 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Kuhio Beach Grill — 1 min walk
- Moana Terrace — 1 min walk
- Moana Terrace - 1 min walk
- Burger King - 1 min walk
- Tiki's Grill & Bar - 1 min walk
About this property
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- One of the swimming pools
Guests will have access to the following alternative facilities during the renovation:
- Outdoor pool
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 80 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 42.54 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 43.29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - GE/TA-147-615-3344-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort Hotel
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort
- Waikiki Beach Marriott
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed here about a month ago booked for four nights on the second day I got a call my daughter was sick so I had to take an emergency flight back home, explained the situation to the hotel after I left and they WILL NOT refund me for the rest of the days I couldn’t stay even showing my daughters doctors notes, it’s been a nightmare trying to get a hold of managers I had insurance on this whole trip lesson learned if you have family emergencies and have to check out earlier than expected DO NOT STAY HERE! They don’t get the fact that things happen people have families not fair they won’t refund they will literally ignore your calls no matter how many times you call to speak to a manager horrible experience such a headache!!!!!