Search Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Hotels from AU$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Ho Chi Minh City hotel prices
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 11 Mar. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep. 2020
Visiting Ho Chi Minh City
Travelers to Ho Chi Minh City give high marks for the shopping, abundant cafés, and top-notch restaurants. Vibrant and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its museums and local tours. A top sight in the city is PowerBowl.
- There are 1017 hotels and other accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) 6.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Vung Tau (VTG) 61.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ho Chi Minh City
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include HCMC Museum, Museum of Ho Chi Minh City, and Ton Duc Thang Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Saigon Central Mosque, Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, and Independence Palace. The city's natural beauty is on display at Saigon River, Riverside, and 30-4 Park.
In Ho Chi Minh City, there are 1017 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Reverie Saigon - This 5-star hotel in Dong Khoi features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Sherwood Suites - Our customers like the room size and walkable location at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Maison De Camille Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hang Xanh can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Other top sights in Ho Chi Minh City include PowerBowl.
Getting Around Ho Chi Minh City
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Saigon Railway Station. Ho Chi Minh City might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ho Chi Minh City airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Ho Chi Minh City?
- Where to stay near top Ho Chi Minh City attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ho Chi Minh City
- What kind of hotels are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- Which hotel chains are in Ho Chi Minh City?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ho Chi Minh City?
- Are there hotels near Ho Chi Minh City?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends