District 1 Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
1246 Cheap Hotels in District 1 - Specials, Reviews, & Last Minute Deals
Reviewed on 30 Apr. 2020
Visiting District 1
Travelers to District 1 give high marks for the shopping, abundant cafés, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours, bars, and museums. A top sight in the city is PowerBowl.
- There are 543 hotels and other accommodations in District 1
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) 5.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in District 1
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Museum of Ho Chi Minh City, HCMC Museum, and Museum of Fine Arts. Notable city landmarks like Independence Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at 30-4 Park, Tao Dan Park, and Cong Vien 23 Thang 9.
In District 1, you'll find 543 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Reverie Saigon - This 5-star hotel in Dong Khoi features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Nikko Saigon - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Des Arts Saigon Mgallery Collection - This 5-star hotel in Downtown Ho Chi Minh City features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Other top sights in District 1 include PowerBowl.