- Robot Restaurant
- 2 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku
- 6 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Capcom Bar
- 1 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Robot Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 6 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho - 7 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 11 min walk
- Waseda University - 4 min drive
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 7 min walk
- Shinjuku-sanchome Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 51 min drive
- 六番寿司本店 - 1 min walk
- Capcom Bar - 1 min walk
- 野郎寿司本店 - 1 min walk
- 歌虎河豚亭 - 1 min walk
- HAZARD - 1 min walk
About this property
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1430 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Central Hotel
- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
- Citadines Central