Honeysuckle House – right on 90 Mile beach
Shoreline Drive, The Honeysuckles It's set in a gorgeous hamlet on 90 mile beach, near lakes with fantastic swimming, fishing, golf, bird watching and walking. The beach is arguable one of the best in the world which is still remote and peaceful.
A Charming fully furnished 3 bedroom cottage on the fantastic 90 mile beach. Arguably one of the best beaches in the world in a spectacular location. The house backs onto the 90 mile beach. It is a 50m stroll to the beach. Only 2 and 1/2 hours from Melbourne near Seaspray. The house is remote enough for a true getaway but close enough to civilization for comfort.
The House is a single story weatherboard with a veranda around the house.
• Kitchen with all utilities, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and a sandwich press
• Lounge with TV/DVD player and CD Player with a log fire and AC
• Dining Room Table with seating for 6
• Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed
• Bedroom 2 (small room) with bunk bed/two singles
• Bedroom 3 Large Sunroom with King Bed, & Double Bed with Single on the top (bunk) includes a TV and DVD Player and 2 sliding doors which access the back yard.
• Laundry with front loading washing machine & dryer
• Bathroom with large shower and separate toilet
• Small outdoor deck with BBQ, table and seating for 6.
• House on Water Tank and Septic Tank
• King Bed Linen included with booking – other linen provided on request.
• High Chair available
• NO WIFI available at the house. Mobile reception is limited in the house.