- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wet'n'Wild Sydney
- 29 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 33 min drive
- Parramatta Park
- 40 min drive
- Cronulla Beach
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Near a train station, Western Sydney University Village-Campbelltown Campus is in an area with good shopping. Local points of interest include Liverpool Hospital. Our guests appreciate the hostel's quiet location.
- Wet'n'Wild Sydney - 29 min drive
- Parramatta Park - 40 min drive
- Cronulla Beach - 41 min drive
- ANZ Stadium - 41 min drive
- Qudos Bank Arena - 41 min drive
- Sydney Macarthur Station - 6 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 33 min drive
About this property
Western Sydney University Village-Campbelltown Campus
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 7 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Western Sydney University Village-Campbelltown Campus Hostel
- University Campus Hostel
- Western Sydney University Village Campbelltown Campus Hostel
- Sydney University geCampbellt
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Closeness to everything. Great for multiples/groups. Only down side - Furniture could do with a clean