- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of BreakFree on Clarence
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Single Room
Standard Queen Room
Standard Twin Room
Family Room - Unserviced
Standard Queen Room - Unserviced
About this area
Located in Sydney, BreakFree on Clarence is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sydney Tower and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Wild Life Sydney Zoo and Taronga Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo - 4 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 4 min walk
- State Theatre - 4 min walk
- Pitt Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Queen Victoria Building - 5 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 15 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
BreakFree on Clarence
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 22 per person (one way)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 40 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- BreakFree Clarence Hotel Sydney
- BreakFree Clarence Sydney
- BreakFree Clarence
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
It is false advertising, in this day and age, to say that you have free wireless internet, when that means that you placed a single router somewhere in the hotel, and people get 1 bit per second of wireless. The wireless was completely unusable in my room. I was told at the front desk to go sit in a lounge or the second floor to get internet, but when I did, there were stinging bugs biting me there that made that space unusable. The staff were helpful at solving problems that the hotel in part created. I was first given a room that stank to the high heavens of mold and paint fumes, but was moved quickly to another room. I was told to park in a "Wilson" car park, but not given a map how to get to it, so I parked in the wrong one, but the staff helpfully refunded the difference in price. (Parking fees are $40 per day). The location of the hotel is good, right in the middle of things, but as you can tell, it is on the borderline of seedy, though not quite truly seedy. But not having internet these days is like not having hot water. Invest in a couple of routers!