Overview of M Suites Sorrento
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Sea View (shower)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Bathtub, Sea View
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Jetted Tub, Sea View
About this area
Located in Sorrento, M Suites Sorrento is in the city centre and near the bay. Shoppers can check out Corso Italia, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Gulf of Naples and Marina Grande Beach.
- Corso Italia - 5 min walk
- Piazza Tasso - 19 min walk
- Deep Valley of the Mills - 20 min walk
- Marina Grande Beach - 14 min drive
- Sorrento Marina - 21 min drive
- Sant'Agnello Station - 13 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Pizzeria Da Franco - 5 min walk
- Bar Slot - 6 min walk
- Ciao Toto - 9 min walk
- Bar Capriccio - 9 min walk
- Master Hosts - 10 min walk
About this property
M Suites Sorrento
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Weekend in Sorrento
Fabulous views across to Bay of Naples to Vesuvius. Apartment was clean, bright and spacious with a nice little terrace to sit out on. We stayed in La Palma apartment but would recommend Ulvio as this has a terrace which benefits from the afternoon sun and also the sunsets. Just a 20 minute walk into Sorrento down a shortcut but would recommend a taxi back unless you fancy the walk up the steep hill. Would definitely recommend