- Piazza del Popolo
- 1 min walk
- Piazza di Spagna
- 8 min walk
- Tavola Calda da Simone e Mirella
- 1 min walk
- Dal Bolognese
- 1 min walk
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Rome, Ripetta Palace is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio, while Borghese Gallery and Roman Forum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station is 4 minutes by foot and Spagna Station is 10 minutes.
- Piazza del Popolo - 1 min walk
- Villa Borghese - 5 min walk
- Piazza di Spagna - 8 min walk
- Spanish Steps - 11 min walk
- Via Veneto - 17 min walk
- Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station - 4 min walk
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station - 6 min walk
- Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 25 min drive
- Tavola Calda da Simone e Mirella - 1 min walk
- Dal Bolognese - 1 min walk
- Dal pallarolo - 1 min walk
- PizzaRe - 1 min walk
- Rosati - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 48 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 7:00 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ripetta Palace B&B Rome
- Ripetta Palace B&B
- Ripetta Palace Rome
- Ripetta Palace
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice place,convenient location next to subway,walking distance to everywhere. Place does not have reception with someone 24/7 there on a desk. You have to confirm your arrival time,so someone will show up and give you the key. Hotel has no elevator, so if you are not able to bring your suitcase on a 2nd-3rd floor,that place is not for you. Breakfast is good,right across of the steer in the restaurant. I would come back to Rome and stay there again.