- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Villa Maraini - Swiss Institute in Rome
- 2 min walk
- Museum and Crypt of the Capuchin Friars
- 4 min walk
- Ristorante Doney
- 1 min walk
- American Bar
- 1 min walk
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Rome, Hotel Savoy is in the city centre and connected to the airport. Via Veneto and Via del Corso are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Villa Borghese and Pincio. Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Villa Maraini - Swiss Institute in Rome - 2 min walk
- Museum and Crypt of the Capuchin Friars - 4 min walk
- Spanish Steps - 10 min walk
- Piazza di Spagna - 11 min walk
- Villa Medici - 12 min walk
- Barberini Station - 6 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 17 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Granet al Roof del Savoy — 1 min walk
- Ristorante Doney - 1 min walk
- American Bar - 1 min walk
- Cadorin - 1 min walk
- Extra One Coffee - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Savoy Hotel Rome
- Savoy Rome
- Hotel Savoy Rome
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff is very helpful, the property is nice an clean.