- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mid North Coast Maritime Museum
- 1 min walk
- Town Beach
- 6 min walk
- Port Macquarie Courthouse
- 12 min walk
- Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Sandcastle Apartments is located near the beach and in a walkable area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lighthouse Beach and Macquarie Nature Reserve, while Mid North Coast Maritime Museum and Port Macquarie Museum are cultural highlights. Port Macquarie Astronomical Association Observatory and Koala Hospital are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the property's central and quiet location.
- Mid North Coast Maritime Museum - 1 min walk
- Town Beach - 6 min walk
- Port Macquarie Courthouse - 12 min walk
- Port Macquarie Museum - 13 min walk
- St Thomas Anglican Church - 14 min walk
- Wauchope Station - 17 min drive
- Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) - 9 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Saturday: 10 AM-6 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Sandcastle Apartments Apartment Port Macquarie
- Sandcastle Apartments Apartment
- Sandcastle Apartments Port Macquarie
- Sandcastle Apartments
- Near the beach
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Free parking nearby
- Limited parking
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 restaurant
- LED TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- 22 rooms
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic Views not enough to mask dated facility.
Fantastic views were undermined by tired and dated facilities and main road traffic noise. Not worth the premium price applied relative to other locations/accommodation we have stayed at.