- RAC Arena
- 11 min walk
- Hay Street Mall
- 18 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay
- 3 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Northbridge, Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel is in the city centre and near a train station. Perth Zoo is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.
- RAC Arena - 11 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 18 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall - 3 min drive
- Royal Perth Hospital - 3 min drive
- Elizabeth Quay - 3 min drive
- West Perth Station - 9 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 22 min drive
About this property
Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight. <br />If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: AUD 20 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- City Perth Backpackers Hostel
- City Perth Backpackers
There is a sign above the TV that says "please do not sleep overnight on the couches," but every morning when I get up, I am unable to find a place to sit and watch a bit of TV. The reason being is that there is usually four or five people sleeping on the couches with their mouths WIDE OPEN and I can see their tonsils.Not a very pleasant sight. Or what about yesterday when I tried to find a spot, there was a couple under blankets feeling each other off, leaves nothing for the imagination. Please enforce your rules, otherwise what are they there for?