Overview of High Tor Apartment 6
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in South Perth, this apartment is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or Optus Stadium.
- Perth Zoo - 15 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 9 min drive
- Hay Street Mall - 10 min drive
- Langley Park - 10 min drive
- Perth Concert Hall - 12 min drive
- Como Canning Bridge Station - 5 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 20 min drive
About this property
High Tor Apartment 6
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 50 and AUD 130 for adults, and AUD 50 and AUD 130 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 78 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 78 (one-way)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 55 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per stay
- High chair fee: AUD 22 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.