- Liked: Staff & service
- Hay Street Mall
- 4 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital
- 6 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall
- 10 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Perth, Akara Hotel is in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.
- Hay Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 6 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall - 10 min walk
- RAC Arena - 13 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 14 min walk
- Perth Station - 3 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 22 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Saturday: 8:30 AM-9 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Sunday-Sunday: 9 AM-7:30 PM</li></ul>
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
the vibe was good and the staff were really friendly and helpful i only found one problem and that was that the oven in the kitchen didnt work. But ovverall i was extremely happy