- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Fort Scratchley
- 1 min walk
- Newcastle Ocean Baths
- 3 min walk
- Newcastle Beach
- 10 min walk
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Newcastle East, Alloggio Newcastle Beach is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nobbys Head Beach and Newcastle Beach. Merewether Ocean Baths and Hunter Region Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Fort Scratchley - 1 min walk
- Newcastle Ocean Baths - 3 min walk
- Nobbys Head Beach - 6 min walk
- Newcastle Beach - 10 min walk
- Foreshore Park - 11 min walk
- Civic Station - 3 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 29 min drive
About this property
Alloggio Newcastle Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours will receive an email with special check-in instructions and an access code.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.9 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Newcastle Beach Hotel
- Novocastrian Hotel Newcastle
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
The texted access code did not include the required room code. The number provided on the You tube guide had a message saying the message bank was full and couldn't take a message. The number provided to call took several attempts to get through, over quite a period, before the person could fix the problem. Other people were in the foyer also trying to sort out the problem. otherwise it's a good place near the beach. The gentleman who runs the restaurant is delightful.