Visitors can enjoy all that Murmansk has to offer including the churches, monuments, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, theme park, and mountain views.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Murmansk
- The closest major airport is in Murmansk (MMK) 23.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Murmansk
Cultural venues in the city include Murmansk Regional Drama Theater, Murmansk Regional Philharmonic, and Folk Art Division of Murmansk Art Museum. Attractions like Murmansk Municipal Swimming Pool and Murmansk Oceanarium are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Monument to the 6th Heroic Komsomol Battery, Monument to Saints Cyril and Methodius, and St. Nicholas Church.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Murmansk. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- AZIMUT Hotel Murmansk - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and 3 bars, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Park Inn by Radisson Poliarnie Zori, Murmansk - Our customers like the clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Murmansk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 60°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 43°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Murmansk is 0.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 59°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F