- Royal Exhibition Building
- 4 min walk
- Her Majesty's Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Flinders Lane
- 13 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Melbourne, Mantra on the Park is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Central. Consider Flinders Lane for a night out, and don't miss SEA LIFE Melbourne, a top local attraction. Our guests love the property's convenience for public transport: Melbourne Central Station is 8 minutes by foot and Parliament Station is 9 minutes.
- Royal Exhibition Building - 4 min walk
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 5 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 8 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 9 min walk
- Melbourne Museum - 9 min walk
- Melbourne Central Station - 8 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 18 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 27 min drive
- The Terrace Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 13 min walk
About this property
Mantra on the Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property's restaurant will be closed for dinner from December 22, 2019 to January 6, 2020.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.25 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Mantra Park Aparthotel Melbourne
- Mantra Park Aparthotel
- Mantra Park Melbourne
- Mantra Park
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
The bedding configuration was not what we had requested, even though someone from the Mantra rang me the day before check-in to check our request. The evening of our check-in, I rang the reception who was very apologetic and brought sheets to our room to make up the sofa bed and assured us it would be rectified for our second night. However, the second night the beds were still not what was requested, again reception came with sheets and apologised. Not good enough!!