- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Cambridge Cottages Bed & Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Romantic Cottage, 1 Queen Bed, Garden View, Mezzanine
Honeymoon Cottage, 1 Queen Bed, Fireplace, Courtyard Area
About this area
Located in Olinda, Cambridge Cottages Bed & Breakfast is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at National Rhododendron Gardens and Dandenong Ranges National Park. Puffing Billy Steam Train and Dandenong Ranges Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- National Rhododendron Gardens - 15 min walk
- William Ricketts Sanctuary - 4 min drive
- Olinda Falls - 7 min drive
- SkyHigh Mount Dandenong - 9 min drive
- Dandenong Ranges National Park - 10 min drive
- Melbourne Belgrave Station - 11 min drive
- Belgrave Station - 11 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 72 min drive
About this property
Cambridge Cottages Bed & Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We stayed at Cambridge Cottages as it was a short 2 minute walk to the Dandenong Ranges Botanic Garden where we tied the knot. The Currawong Cottage is lovely, spacious, welcoming, and comfortable, and was perfectly equipped for our stay. We loved the gas heater and the waterfall shower head, and there was plenty of hot water. The breakfast was incredible with lots of options and generous. Our host, Karen was friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend this accommodation to anyone.