- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Star City
- 9 min walk
- SM Mall of Asia
- 3 min drive
- SMX Convention Center
- 4 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila is located on the waterfront and in an area with good shopping. SM Mall of Asia and Robinson's Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Travelling with kids? Consider Manila Zoo and KidZania.
- Star City - 9 min walk
- SM Mall of Asia - 3 min drive
- SMX Convention Center - 4 min drive
- U.S. Embassy - 5 min drive
- Manila Ocean Park - 5 min drive
- Gil Puyat LRT Station - 10 min drive
- Manila Buenidia Station - 15 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spiral Manila – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Sunset Bar – Poolside buffet restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Le Bar – Pool-view bistro offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Snaps Sports Bar – Pool-view theme restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours, reservations required.
About this property
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 3000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 2000 and PHP 2250 for adults, and PHP 1105 and PHP 1228 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PHP 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1845 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: PHP 100 per day
- Valet parking fee: PHP 400 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila Hotel Pasay
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila Hotel
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila Pasay
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila