Overview of Pretty Cottage With Mountain and River Views in Southern Snowdonia, in Ceinws
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This cottage is located in Machynlleth. Snowdonia National Park and Cader Idris Mountain reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include King Arthur's Labyrinth and Falconry Experience Wales.
- Corris Craft Centre - 3 min drive
- Centre for Alternative Technology - 5 min drive
- Owain Glyndŵr Centre - 7 min drive
- MOMA Wales - 8 min drive
- Coastriders Kitesurfing - 10 min drive
- Machynlleth Station - 9 min drive
- Braich Goch Bunkhouse - 2 min drive
- Idris Stores - 3 min drive
- Y Crochan Café - 3 min drive
- Andy and Adam's - Village Shop and Cafe - 3 min drive
- The Slaters' Arms - 3 min drive
About this property
Pretty Cottage With Mountain and River Views in Southern Snowdonia, in Ceinws
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.