Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 6Max adults: 6Max children: 5
2 Queen Beds and 2 Double Beds
Layout – 3 bedrooms and living room
Food & Drink – Kitchen
Bathroom – Bathtub or shower
Practical – High chair and wardrobe
Need to know – No housekeeping, towels not available, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This cottage is located in Llangollen. Ty Mawr Country Park and Gower Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Llangollen Scenic Railway and Park Hall The Countryside Experience. Oswestry Cricket Club and Coed Llandegla Forest are also worth visiting.
- Pontcysyllte Aquaduct - 2 min walk
- Ty Mawr Country Park - 7 min walk
- Llangollen Bridge - 6 min drive
- Stryt Las Park - 8 min drive
- Chirk Castle - 10 min drive
- Ruabon Station - 5 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 62 min drive
- Telford Inn - 3 min walk
- Mill Inn - 8 min walk
- Queen's Hotel - 10 min walk
- Flexsys Community Hall - 14 min walk
- Aqueduct Inn - 14 min walk
About this property
Scotch Hall Cottage
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair.