- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Hotel Launceston
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
City View Room, 1 King Bed
Park View Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Launceston, Hotel Launceston is in the city centre. Launceston Aquatic Centre and Penny Royal Adventures are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Quadrant Mall and Brisbane Street Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at University of Tasmania Stadium or Silverdome.
- City Park - 3 min walk
- Launceston Aquatic Centre - 3 min walk
- National Automobile Museum - 4 min walk
- Albert Hall Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 7 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 17 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Titanium Bar & Bistro – Al fresco dining bistro. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Titanium Bar & Bistro – Garden-view bar. Serves dinner and light fare on selected days, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Reception hours are 8 AM-9 PM on public holidays.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10.50 and AUD 29.90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 14.00
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Launceston
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Had a wonder night sleep all good ear plug where proved if needed that was great