- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Crown Inn Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Kingston SE, Crown Inn Hotel is next to a golf course. Soldiers Memorial Park and The Big Lobster are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kingston Jetty and Cape Jaffa Wines.
- Soldiers Memorial Park - 5 min walk
- Lions Park - 9 min walk
- Kingston National Trust Museum - 9 min walk
- Kingston Jetty - 10 min walk
- The Big Lobster - 10 min walk
- Mount Gambier, SA (MGB) - 105 min drive
About this property
Crown Inn Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
For what we paid for, it was good and clean. The bathrooms and kitchen are communal. Didn't realise though until we got there. The town is really nice and the property is not that far away from the beach and shops down the main street. You can easily walk there if would like to. They had live music downstairs at night which was great entertainment.