- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Caravan Park
- 8 min walk
- Kingaroy Visitor Centre
- 9 min walk
- Kingaroy Peanut Heritage Museum
- 11 min walk
- Kingaroy, QLD (KGY)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Pioneer Lodge Motel is located in Kingaroy. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Caravan Park and Butter Factory Park, while Kingaroy Peanut Heritage Museum and Ringsfield House and Museum are cultural highlights.
- Caravan Park - 8 min walk
- Kingaroy Visitor Centre - 9 min walk
- Kingaroy Showground - 11 min walk
- Kingaroy Peanut Heritage Museum - 11 min walk
- Kingaroy Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 154 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Pioneer Lodge Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 20.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hosts are very welcoming. The units are clean and comfortable.