Search Havana, Province of Mayabeque Hotels from AU$59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Havana has to offer including the jazz scene, waterfront, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses. A top sight in the city is church. In Havana, there are 217 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Havana
Cultural venues in the city include Ernest Hemingway Museum, Museo de Mártires, and Museo Nacional de los Comites de Defensa de la Revolucion. The city is notable for landmarks like church, Club Habana, and Christopher Columbus Cemetery. The city's natural beauty is on display at Santa Maria del Mar Beach, Playas del Este, and Boca Ciega Beach.
In Havana, you'll find 217 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Boutique Vedado 5tay8 - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free valet parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- ARTeHotel Calle 2 - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a conference center, along with WiFi.
- Alahabana - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Havana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- About 52.05 inches of rain falls on Havana each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 65°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Havana?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Havana, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Havana?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Havana?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Havana?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Havana?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Havana?
Recent Reviews in Havana
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Havana airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Havana?
- Where to stay near top Havana attractions?
- More accommodation types in Havana
- Which hotel chains are in Havana?
- What are the most popular hotels in Havana?
- Are there hotels near Havana?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends