- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Museum of the Little Prince
- 4 min walk
- Lalique Museum Hakone
- 8 min walk
- 3 min walk
- 箱根御前 仙石宇京
- 4 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Rikyuan is located in Hakone. Hakone Shrine and Odawara Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Hakone Gora Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Fuji Speedway, or consider a night out at Fujisan Juku no Mori Ampitheater.
- Museum of the Little Prince - 4 min walk
- Lalique Museum Hakone - 8 min walk
- Venetian Glass Museum - 11 min walk
- Pola Museum of Art - 2 min drive
- Hakone Ropeway - 11 min drive
- Hakone Gora Station - 12 min drive
- Kowakidani Station - 16 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 153 min drive
- Hasanai - 3 min walk
- 箱根御前 仙石宇京 - 4 min walk
- Irmori Chaya - 4 min walk
- ヴルストハウゼ川上 - 4 min walk
- Restaurant Le Petit Prince - 5 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rikyuan Inn Hakone
- Rikyuan Inn
- Rikyuan Hakone