- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Oakabella Homestead
- 6 min drive
- Queens Park Theatre
- 7 min drive
- Cathedral of St Francis Xavier Church
- 7 min drive
- Geraldton, WA (GET)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Mount Tarcoola, Geraldton Motor Inn is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Geraldton Beach and Hell's Gate Beach, while Queens Park Theatre and Lattitude Gallery are cultural highlights.
- HMAS Sydney II Memorial - 4 min drive
- Oakabella Homestead - 6 min drive
- Queens Park Theatre - 7 min drive
- Cathedral of St Francis Xavier Church - 7 min drive
- Geraldton Visitor Centre - 9 min drive
- Walkaway Station - 21 min drive
- Geraldton, WA (GET) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- George's – Bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Geraldton Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. <br />If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: By prior arrangement with reception<br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Geraldton Motor Inn Mount Tarcoola
- Geraldton Motor Mount Tarcoola
- Geraldton Motor
Big room, neat but not not totally clean & noisy! Fine if you are staying one night. Arrived early to check in. I offered to return at correct time, told it was ok & was checked in but was not told that I would be charged for early check in. :-(