Visiting General Santos
Visitors can enjoy all that General Santos has to offer including the volcano viewpoints, festivals, and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in General Santos
- The closest major airport is in General Santos (GES) 6.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in General Santos
The city's natural beauty is on display at Queen Tuna Park, Balut Island, and Kalaja Face. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Plaza Heneral Santos and General Santos City Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in General Santos. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Greenleaf Hotel Gensan - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- East Asia Royale Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Microtel by Wyndham General Santos - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and conference space, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for General Santos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- General Santos gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F