Overview of The Address at Dublin 1
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Club Double Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Club Twin Room, Business Lounge Access
Club Suite, Business Lounge Access
About this area
Located in Dublin, The Address at Dublin 1 is in the city centre and near the airport. Dublin Castle and Christ Church Cathedral are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grafton Street and Abbey Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at 3Arena or Aviva Stadium.
- O'Connell Street - 12 min walk
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 14 min walk
- Ha' Penny Bridge - 16 min walk
- Trinity College - 17 min walk
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 7 min drive
- Dublin Connolly Station - 2 min walk
- Busaras Station - 5 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- McGettigans Cookhouse – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Parlor – Coffee shop with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Address at Dublin 1
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 16.50 for adults and EUR 10.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
5 starts on the tracks
Well the first thing you should know is that this hotel is built backing a railway track . We had a suite and could hear the trains - fortunately they don't run all night. That said however, the windows of this hotel are so badly constructed that even with them closed shut one night we could hear a conversation from one of the balconies btw some people into the night. You would have thought the architects would have considered better sound proofing. Otherwise our suite was very nice and gave us the room we wanted.