Visiting Cayo Coco
Visitors can enjoy all that Cayo Coco has to offer including the white-sand beaches, local tours, and entertainment choices. In Cayo Coco, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cayo Coco
A couple of favorite places to visit are Parque Natural el Bagá and Cayo Coco Beach. In the area, you'll also find Cayo Guillermo Marina and Cayo Guillermo Beach.
As you plan your trip to Cayo Coco, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are some of the places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Pullman Cayo Coco is 10.1 mi from the center of Cayo Coco. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star property in Cayo Coco can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony.
- Sol Club Cayo Coco is 9.8 mi from central Cayo Coco. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Cayo Coco can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with satellite TV.
- Tryp Club Cayo Coco is located 9 mi from the heart of Cayo Coco. This 4-star resort in Cayo Coco features a fitness center, parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Cayo Coco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Cayo Coco each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 68°F